Digital Development Analyst
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges that gives you the chance to get creative and use your expertise to take our UK and US markets to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As a Development Analyst, you will be accountable for driving forward the strategic direction in your region to maximise sales and drive bottom line growth..
As Development Analyst you will:
- Be accountable for driving Selfridges.com sales to the UK and US through identifying specific market strategies and initiatives to drive top-line and bottom-line growth.
- Work closely with finance and analytics to build business cases for market initiatives. Analysing and reporting on key performance metrics for the region to identify key actions to maximise trade and profit
- Own NPS for their market, and feed in solutions to customer challenges
- Be accountable for short and long term market performance, including short term cross functional trading actions to drive performance. Providing insight and understanding of external regional factors, regional customers and regional performance.
- Influence across the organisation to prioritise key projects on our international roadmap – eg, key product category expansion for international delivery, new payment options. Support and steer the execution of key projects on our international roadmap
- Provide region expertise and direction across Head Office and Retail to make sure teams are aligned around regional strategy and roadmap
- Responsible for owning the relationship with our key in-market partners (e.g. site translation and fulfilment partners) and managing smooth daily trading operations and end-to-end customer experiences
The Ideal Candidate
- Commmercially minded. You have experience working in a ecommerce business and a track record in achieving growth targets and objectives
- A strong problem solver and data driven. You understand the mechanics that underpin digital commerce and have strong analytical capabilities to investigate and disaggregate performance. You are used to navigating large data sets and drawing insights and recommendations from them
- A strategic thinker – able to balance initiatives for long term strategic growth and short term tactical levers to support performance
- A natural collaborator. You are engaging, with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders across various functions in order to drive change
- Experience focussing on the US preferred but not essentially. Native English speaking
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking their markets to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
About the Company
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development