CRM Assistant - 3 Month Secondment - Internal Applicants Only
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges that gives you a chance to delve into digital and customer marketing?
As our new CRM Assistant, you will support and develop the CRM, email and app marketing plans, through managing the creation of weekly emails and app messages. You will react and respond to data, making the necessary adjustments to strategy in order to enhance the customers digital experience. As part of this, you will:
- Manage the creation of weekly emails from contributing to developing the email and app content calendar through to briefing editorial and agreeing on final designs.
- Responsible for the segmentation, scheduling, QA testing and deployment of weekly email campaigns and app messages
- Implement A/B testing and reporting, adjusting strategy based on results
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports focusing on campaign and segment performance
- Understand and create mobile optimised campaigns with customer journeys at front of mind
- Help develop and manage database growth programmes - including in-store, reactivation campaigns and monitor database health
- Help develop behavioural targeted triggered emails such as Abandoned basket campaigns
- Monitor competitor email and app activity
- Stay in the know on industry insight and trends to fully optimise emails and app messages
- Champion email and app message best practices in collaboration with editorial and creative teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to support product launches and new business campaigns
- Create and build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You’ll be reporting into the CRM Manager as well as working closely internally with Digital, Marketing, and external agencies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good understanding of email and app marketing, or degree-educated in a related field.
- Individual must be flexible, highly organised and able to manage their time effectively whilst prioritising and completing deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex data and reporting clearly to stakeholders across the business
- Great attention to detail, proof-reading and ability to manage multiple tasks to a high level of quality.
- Good knowledge of Excel and basic understanding of web analytics
- Work respectively as a team member