Tech Business Analyst - Customer & Omni
As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Product and Tech domain teams to support the successful delivery of projects & initiatives to improve existing business capabilities and establish new ones enabling us to meet the desired business outcomes. As part of this, you will:
- Collaborate with the product team in shaping the product backlog, identifying opportunities for efficiency and driving value swiftly through effective shaping, grooming and sequencing of Epics & User Stories.
- Carry out business stakeholder, “as is” & “to-be” business process / systems analysis. This includes working with the product owners and change team to define and contribute to the business engagement and change plans
- Elicit, validate, refine and manage the requirements (Epics, Features & Stories) within a given initiative, including defining the expected behaviour of the solution and the non-functional requirements.
- Ensure traceability of requirements through design, build, testing and deployment.
- Actively support all Quality and Implementation activities (including warranty).
- Fully understand the implementation of existing solutions within the domain and how they fit with the overall systems architecture
The Ideal Candidate
How you’ll do it.. you will be:
- Experienced. Background in fast paced, structured business analysis in both project and product-orientated environments. Experience of working in Omnichannel Retail is very desirable, with experience of Customer Relationship Management, Customer Engagement, and Customer Experience Online and In Store.
- Technical. Knowledge of business requirements elicitation and engineering, business process analysis, and business solution design & assurance. Understanding of a range of business analysis methods, including user story elaboration and grooming, business process modelling (BPMN), UML (use case models and activity diagrams). Experience in using requirements management tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence).
- An excellent communicator and storyteller, both verbal and written. You excel in the relationships you build with stakeholders and are adept at flexing your style to match the audience. You effectively engage both technical and business stakeholders (at different levels of the organisation).
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Business Analysis and industry best practice.