Stores Lead - Customer Engagement
As Stores Lead - Customer Engagement, you will be working with the Retail teams across all four of our stores to successfully implement the clienteling strategy. Essentially leading and developing our teams to deliver exceptional service to our customers. Assessing both the commercial and operational strategy for service, you will address branding, sales, marketing, performance and KPIs to name a few.
As Stores Lead - Customer Engagement you will:
- Develop a clienteling strategy, unique to Selfridges, that can be achieved and executed in all four stores
- Drive all clienteling reporting for stores. Supporting in the development and creation of effective tools to ensure data capture, frequency, and retention KPI’s are achieved
- Identify clear customer segments and opportunities to drive sales and engage customers across multiple divisions. Adapting to external market trends and using competitor insight to create clear strategies
- Assess operational excellence and performance, working with the Customer Experience team and L&D to develop a training programme suitable for each store. Supporting in the design, implementation and ongoing management of the programme through performance and KPI audits
- Be responsible for driving data capture, creating solutions for the associated challenges, including training, in order to increase and retain clients. Using your comprehensive knowledge of GDPR / DPO to ensure we are compliant
- Oversee and drive appointments across all stores in order to develop meaningful relationships. Responsible for the end to end customer experience and ensuring clienteling goals are met each month. Monitoring store, division and department KPIs and performance, quickly and effectively responding to areas of concern
- Collaborate with both the retail team and L&D teams to drive initiatives and change. Supporting in the development of team member knowledge
The Ideal Candidate
- A sales and service expert, with a passion for delivering extraordinary customer experience. with an extensive background in clienteling as well as experience working in a business that is synonymous with luxury
- Highly knowledgeable of, and experienced in, managing CRM strategy within luxury retail or hospitality environment
- Collaborative. With a successful track record of managing and influencing cross functional teams/ matrix working
- Commercially astute. You are responsive to customer needs as well as market and competitor trends. Taking opportunities to improve performance by creating and owning a clear plan to deliver results across all channels.
- All over the numbers. You are comfortable with customer data analysis and interpretation and are driven to deliver success - as a leader and through others.
- A great communicator, both verbal and written. You excel in the relationships you build with stakeholders as well as facilitate and lead our retail teams
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You have the confidence and expertise to balance multiple ad-hoc projects
- Focused and self-motivated. You are continually striving for excellence with the ability to develop and implement strategic plans while considering the bigger picture
- As a senior leader the ability to influence and inspire is key to success in this role
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
This guide represents a summary of the role, however all team members are expected to be flexible in the work they undertake, which may change from time to time, according to the needs of the business