Senior Stills Stylist
As a Senior Stills Stylist, you will:
- Report into the Art Director and you will be responsible, but not limited to styling our Stills and Mannequin sets across Selfridges e-commerce.
- Partner with the Stills Production team on the daily division and allocation of product across sets.
- Work on the daily creation of inspiring compositions in line with the Selfridges style guides.
- Be responsible for setting the standard for optimised numbers across e-commerce sets on Stills and Mannequin.
- Provide daily feedback on Contact sheets to the Stills team
- When required, style elevated e-commerce shoots across Fashion, Accessories, Beauty and Food.
- Work closely with Accessories and Beauty buyers to communicate priority buys and newness to the Stills team.
- Be responsible for creating and updating seasonal decks and moodboards to inspire and motivate the team
- Work closely with the Stock operations team to optimize the flow of product efficiently through the studio.
- Style on-model sets when required.
- Communicate daily with the Studio manager to identify work-flow blockers and implement necessary changes to support the team.
The Ideal Candidate
A strong portfolio of Stills styling plus some on-model would be beneficial
Creative flair whilst commercially minded
Experience with luxury and highstreet brands essential
Solid experience with Mannequin sets
Demonstrated experience with a wide range of Photographers
Ability to draw on a wide range of references that speak to the Selfridges tone of voice
Accuracy and a strong eye for detail ensuring delivery of exceptional work
A team player
You are able to prioritise, have good time management and are adaptive, with the ability to multi-task effectively
Competent in producing presentations and style decks
About the Company
Rewards and benefits
Here are just a few of our rewards and benefits that help make our team experience that bit more extraordinary.
Flexible working options to benefit you, your family and your wellbeing that can include part-time, flexi-time, job sharing or hybrid working
Generous annual leave that increases with length of service
Up to five paid volunteering days – from beach cleans to co-ordinating food and clothing donations
Family leave that suits your set up including Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
Defined pension contribution scheme
Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
Enviable team member discount including sale previews and double discount days
Exclusive local discounts on a range of restaurants, bars, beauticians and entertainment
Subsidised gym memberships
A sustainable car salary sacrifice scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Several internal communities to get involved in from our Diversity Board and Green Warriors who are leading the charge on D,E&I and sustainability, to the Wellbeings who are always thinking of new ways to champion healthy minds, bodies and routines for our team members
Workplace Options, our confidential team member assistance programme for when life gets tricky or you need a little guidance
Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
Read on to find out how you can play your part in Reinventing Retail…
Everyone is welcome
Selfridges is a place where we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging. We embrace every self and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive working culture. We are leading with purpose to not only increase the visibility and recognition of under-represented talent within our organisation, but the wider industry too. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all.
To ensure every feels welcome, we offer support at every stage of the application and interview process. Should you need it, please let your recruitment contact know and they will be more than happy to help.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign. We were also recognised as a ‘Best 25 Big Company to Work For 2020’ as awarded by The Sunday Times.