Senior Analyst – VIP
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge of the business to take Customer Engagement to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in CRM as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
As our new Senior Analyst – VIP you'll be the key analytics resource for the Customer Engagement team. As part of this, you will:
- Analyse large data sets to provide business output that informs relevant and targeted customer engagement strategies
- Profile and segment our VIP customer base
- Creating and managing performance reports provided to wider business with tangible commentary and actions on clienteling activities / loyalty programme
- Build and extract customer lists to support Customer Engagement targeting
- Define and build reports that effectively measure the impact of these new initiatives and help the team continuously enhance their performance
- Create and manage recommendation logic for customer communications and contact strategy
- Work with the CRM team to build data-driven targeting strategies for our customer communications
- Understands CRM KPIs and measures to identify commercial potential by customer, and next best action modelling to optimise life-time-value. E.g. repeat purchase, reactivation, up-sell, cross-sell
- Help build business cases for new initiatives by modelling customer behaviour
The Ideal Candidate
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Strong Excel skills (experience with e.g. pivot tables, aggregation of data)
- Proven experience dealing with large, complex datasets of different varieties (e.g. digital data, transactional data, marketing data)
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience using web analytics software, preferably GA360
- Experience building dashboard or self-serve tools, with a preference for Einstein Analytics, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Previous Salesforce experience is highly desirable
- Experience deriving insights from data and communicating these effectively
- Experience using mathematical/statistical methods to create models and/or forecasts is desirable. Familiarity with statistical software e.g. R, Python, is also a plus
- Experience analysing customer behaviour and profiling customers is desired
- Experience in the retail sector is desired but not essential.
Personal Attributes / Behavioural Skill
- Highly numerate, strong analytical capabilities and evidence of being able to transform data into actionable insights
• Inquisitive, analytical with a continuous approach to optimisation
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple objectives
• KPI driven and solution-focused
• Ability to communicate information clearly & concisely
• Ability to create relationships with stakeholders across the business
About the Company
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development