Retail Sales Assistant, Beauty Workshop
Our Beauty Workshop isnt just home to the newest trends in hair, beauty and skin care, its also a one-stop-shop for a range of unique beauty services and products. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (for the fourth time) and a LinkedIn Top Company to work for in 2018.
This department is host to over 50 beauty and skincarebrandssuch as Dermalogica, Ouai, Dr. Jart+ and Aesop to name a few.
We are looking for an experienced Retail Sales Assistant who has proven work experience acrossBeauty and Skincare.
- This is anopportunity to share yourknowledge and expertise, be a Selfridges beauty brand ambassador,help customers selectproducts tailored to their skincare needs and help them explore choices.
- In this role you will work closely with our Brand Specialists who act as guardians of the brands and Service Managers to deliver exceptional service and store standards.
- This role is suited to an individual who is aware of the latest beauty and skincare trends who continually seeks to evolve their product knowledge
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely organised and task-focused
- Experience in a retail / beauty / cosmeticsindustry with a passion for beauty and skincare
- Ability to bring their creative flair to the service experience
- Create a unique, bespoke service to each customer
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Sales oriented
Your Career At Selfridges
Employees at Selfridges stores and head offices enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and amazing benefits.
They also know that Selfridges is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow.
Key benefits include a generous staff discount, 22 days holiday, gym membership offers and great bonus potential.
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the worlds most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the Worlds Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.