SVS Trainer FTC 12 Months
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Change as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
As our new SVS Trainer you’ll own, develop and deliver all aspects of the end-to-end lifecycle of planning, designing, creating and delivering training for content the project(s) they are assigned to on Selfridges’ strategic transformation programme.
- Creation and management of all project training deliverables, including:
- Training approach and plan
- Training needs analysis
- Course outline
- Training materials
- Training transition approach
- Facilitation and delivery of training to a wide range of stakeholders across Head Office and stores.
- Ensuring all training is evaluated and any improvements are actioned/implemented to support future training.
- Ensuring all training is designed and delivered in a way which is repeatable so it can be sustained once the project has closed down.
The Ideal Candidate
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Broad training design and delivery expertise; experience of each element of the training cycle on a strategic change programme.
- Experience in developing and facilitating a range of learning solutions, including technical and process training and development.
- Experience of e-learning design and delivery.
- Experience of developing and delivering training for systems implementation desirable.
- Training and development experience in a service-focused environment desirable.
- A proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to learn new concepts quickly and translate complex information into simple and engaging content.
- High level of impact and influence, able to own challenging conversations with peers and senior stakeholders where required.
About the Company
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development