Repairs Advisor (Accessories) - Full-Time
Do you want share your enthusiasm for Selfridges alongside creating an extraordinary repairs experience for our customers? Then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As a Repairs Concierge Advisor, you will play a key part in Selfridges sustainability strategy, helping to create a sustainable future for retail. Often the first point of contact for customers you will be instrumental in guiding clients to the appropriate service. Booking in treasured items, processing international deliveries and tracking their journey through the repair progress.
- Have a passionate approach to service, especially in ensuring there is a world class welcome for repair customers
- Use your natural curiosity to stay ahead of the latest trends, and be challenging of the usual mindsets of a disposable society
- Confidently host consultations. Virtual via Zoom and FaceTime as well as face to face in store
- Maintain a database of customer information
- Show your expert knowledge and passion when assessing inquiries, enabling you to advise the appropriate service provider
- Manage customer feedback, and use it constructively to continually raise the bar for service standards in your area
- Make, tell and share stories
- Work as part of a team focused on creating a memorable customer experience.
The Ideal Candidate
A bit about you and how you’ll do it…
You will be:
- Passionate about giving exceptional service to our customers by building rapport, sharing product knowledge and catering to their needs
- Confident in making decisions and as a point of contact for our Customers
- Outgoing, show common sense and have excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to challenges that vary from day to day. A flexible role, you may be required to work on different Accessories departments, taking your service excellence and collaborative spirit with you
- Methodical and take responsibility, especially in terms of managing the logistical processes
- A strong administrator. Fully competent using Microsoft Site
- Curious and show initiative, constantly researching products and improving the service offer
- Collaborative, sharing your experiences with your team
- A problem solver. You’ll go above and beyond to provide solutions for customers
About the Company
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign. We were also recognised as a ‘Best 25 Big Company to Work For 2020’ as awarded by The Sunday Times.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- Up to five paid volunteering days
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development