Online Fulfilment Team Manager
As In Store Fulfilment Team Manager, you will be responsible for the engagement in omnichannel communication with shopfloor teams, customer service, our fulfilment DC in Birmingham, and our Head Office Trading and B&M teams to ensure we can fulfil customer online orders, and meet our customer promise. You will oversee the department and manage the wider team of associates, owning, developing and delivering all aspects of Selfridges’ Spotlight activity.
As the In-Store FulfillmentTeam Manager you will:
- Be accountable for owning and delivering department objectives including compliances, reducing costs and driving productivity. Demonstrating an understanding of costs and their impact
- Be able to plan, organise and deliver against volume forecast
- Have a flexible Management style and can-do attitude to approach daily tasks and project initiatives
- Build effective teams and stakeholder relationships companywide ensuring cross functional working where possible and relevant
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience whilst achieving budget KPI’s
- Implement plans to develop business opportunities
- Lead, motivate and coach as part of a highly skilled management team while driving company initiatives to achieve business goals
- Manage and lead your team giving regular feedback and coaching. Recognising both talent and development areas, you will create unique plans to progress your team using the tools available
- Ensure that the Division is fully compliant at all times with trading standards legislation, health & safety legislation and security standards
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Adaptable. Ready and willing to learn new warehouse management systems and reporting tools for online orders
- Collaborative. Building relationships is key, working across various functions and stakeholders to improve processes, from shopfloor to Digital Trade and B&M teams
- A great communicator. You lead and inspire a team of Online Fulfilment Associates to engage the wider business in our processes
- Commercially astute. You have a successful track record in the achievement of targets and objectives, with an ability to stay ahead of competitors and deliver excellence.
- Focused and self-motivated. You are continually striving for excellence with the ability to seek out, develop and implement new processes and procedures while considering the bigger picture, maintaining a keen eye for detail
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You continually work to improve processes and drive change in an ever evolving digital consumer world
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
- This guide represents a summary of the role, however all team members are expected to be flexible in the work they undertake, which may change from time to time, according to the needs of the business
About the Company
Rewards and benefits
Here are just a few of our rewards and benefits that help make our team experience that bit more extraordinary.
Flexible working options to benefit you, your family and your wellbeing that can include part-time, flexi-time, job sharing or hybrid working
Generous annual leave that increases with length of service
Up to five paid volunteering days – from beach cleans to co-ordinating food and clothing donations
Family leave that suits your set up including Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
Defined pension contribution scheme
Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
Enviable team member discount including sale previews and double discount days
Exclusive local discounts on a range of restaurants, bars, beauticians and entertainment
Subsidised gym memberships
A sustainable car salary sacrifice scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Several internal communities to get involved in from our Diversity Board and Green Warriors who are leading the charge on D,E&I and sustainability, to the Wellbeings who are always thinking of new ways to champion healthy minds, bodies and routines for our team members
Workplace Options, our confidential team member assistance programme for when life gets tricky or you need a little guidance
Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
Read on to find out how you can play your part in Reinventing Retail…
Everyone is welcome
Selfridges is a place where we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging. We embrace every self and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive working culture. We are leading with purpose to not only increase the visibility and recognition of under-represented talent within our organisation, but the wider industry too. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all.
To ensure every feels welcome, we offer support at every stage of the application and interview process. Should you need it, please let your recruitment contact know and they will be more than happy to help.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign. We were also recognised as a ‘Best 25 Big Company to Work For 2020’ as awarded by The Sunday Times.