Loss Prevention Specialist
Are you looking for a new Loss Prevention Specialist role? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Loss Prevention as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
- To work as part of a collaborative LPFS (Loss Prevention, Fraud & Security) team, in driving positive and sustainable change throughout Selfridges to protect our People, Property, Profitability & Reputation.
- To drive a culture of Loss Prevention across Oxford Street store.
- To ‘find and fix’ specific stock loss problems in a Top 10 focus approach.
- To optimise all resources, internally and externally to deliver the wider LPFS strategy, as agreed with the National Loss Prevention Manager
- To passionately and effectively embed the Loss Prevention strategy for Oxford street.
- To lead a balanced and proportional approach to problem solving.
- Innovate and implement new controls that reduce stock loss in all areas, whilst returning on investments, such as Process Improvement, Policy and Procedure or Product Protection.
- To lead the validation and escalation of Product Protection compliance.
- Build effective relationships with all relevant external parties: Police, National Crime Agency, Crime Prevention agencies and Partner with other Retail Loss Prevention leadership in identifying and sharing best practices.
- To act as a subject matter expert for all matters relating to Process Improvement, Loss Control, Policy and Procedure, Training and most importantly Stock Loss data.
You'll lead the implementation and validation of a new Loss Prevention framework for Oxford Street store. You'll innovate and implement new process and controls that reduce stock loss in all areas, whilst returning on investments, such as Process Improvement, Policy and Procedure or Product Protection. You'll partner with Security Manager (Oxford Street) to optimise Security resources to prevent loss and crime in all locations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5+ years working in a Loss Prevention role, preferably with experience in Retail, Supply Chain or Omni-Channel environments.
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions-lead.
- Analytical and data-driven, who formulates opinions and decisions based on data.
- Experienced in developing and embedding effective Loss Prevention / Shrinkage strategies in a retail environment.
- Experienced in developing effective Loss Prevention policy and procedure.
- Highly engaging with the ability to influence, and inspire change.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders, and an engage people at every level of our business.
- A good knowledge of Product Protection.
- A solid understanding of Loss Prevention techniques, industry best practice and process.
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking Loss Prevention to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you. It doesn’t just stop at Loss Prevention either - we have lots of opportunities to get involved and collaborate on projects and in communities internally, so no two days will ever be the same. As Harry Gordon Selfridge once said, ‘There’s no fun like work!’
About the Company
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development