Are you looking for a new Junior Retoucher role that gives you the chance to use your creativity and expertise on a daily basis across all levels of retouching? Are you searching for a role that gives you the opportunity to work within a creative team and learn from some of the best retouchers in the fashion industry? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as a Retoucher as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As part of the busy Retouch department within Selfridges’ Photo Studio operation provides digital post-production for all product imagery on the Selfridges website. A Junior retoucher is responsible for retouching up to 80 to 90 images per day ensuring a high quality finish is uploaded to the website within agreed business time frames. A development role with at least six months retouching experience, preferably in a commercial environment.
- Production retouching to fashion product imagery
- Production retouching for Supplier imagery workflow
- To meet daily KPI targets/agreed volumes
- Provide accurate colour correction of product imagery
- Fully briefed and compliant to current retouching guidelines
- Ensuring a consistent finish, focused on agreed quality expectations
The Ideal Candidate
- Six to twelve months practical Adobe Photoshop experience, preferably in a commercial environment
- Solid technical understanding of PC/MAC and Adobe Photoshop
- Team player with a positive outlook and manner
- Willingness to learn new processes and software
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient communicator
About the Company