In Store Fulfilment Specialist
Selfridges has always been much more than a shop. We’re a social space where everyone is welcome and feels a sense of belonging, a creative playground where culture and commerce collide, and an experimental hub where you can discover the most innovative and sustainable ideas in retail. We’re here to help make the world brighter. And you can be an important part of this. We’ll talk more about the role below, but before we get to that, let’s share with you the good stuff…
Rewards and benefits
Life at Selfridges is dynamic, exciting, and always evolving. As well as working with some of the most cutting-edge, iconic and boundary-pushing brands, designers and creatives, we also offer our team members opportunities to help make a positive difference through our network of communities, both within and outside Selfridges. Here are just a few of our rewards and benefits that help make our team experience that bit more extraordinary.
Flexible working options to benefit you, your family and your wellbeing that can include part-time, flexi-time, job sharing or hybrid working
Generous annual leave that increases with length of service
Up to five paid volunteering days – from beach cleans to co-ordinating food and clothing donations
Family leave that suits your set up including Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
Defined pension contribution scheme
Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
Enviable team member discount including sale previews and double discount days
Exclusive local discounts on a range of restaurants, bars, beauticians and entertainment
Subsidised gym memberships
Annual travel pass and cycle-to-work schemes
A sustainable car salary sacrifice scheme
Several internal communities to get involved in from our Diversity Board and Green Warriors who are leading the charge on D,E&I and sustainability, to the Wellbeings who are always thinking of new ways to champion healthy minds, bodies and routines for our team members
Workplace Options, our confidential team member assistance programme for when life gets tricky or you need a little guidance
Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
Read on to find out how you can play your part in Reinventing Retail…
We are looking for an Instore Fulfilment Specialist to join our team.
- This role will be focused on supporting Instore fulfilment department delivering extraordinary customer experience and high service standards, whilst supporting the team deliver on all metrics and KPI’S.
- They will be responsible for successful allocation of tasks and monitoring of workload.
- They will role model and promote company values within the team and their peers.
- They will champion and train the team to work to agreed standard operating procedures
- They will support in driving continuous improvements within the operational key departments
- They will learn and showcase operational expertise across our key department areas and be seen as subject matter experts, showcasing best working practices.
- Organise and support daily SLA ensuring orders are picked, packed and shipped within order promise
- Work closely with digital, shop floor and ISF associates to ensure that service level agreements and customer expectations are met
- To be proficient and comfortable using programmes/tech that will aid in the smooth running of the daily operation (RedPrairie , Zetes , Retek, Web - sphere, Metapack)
- Support developing Standard operating procedures to help meet operational goals
- Delivering against robust KPIs and targets
- Support on Implementing &/or improving processes to optimise service delivery
- Aid with the work flow management of a key department within the ISF operational structure (High value dept, Despatch, RETURNS, PERSONALISATION)
- Be flexible with approach and be happy to support operational needs when requested
- Be prepared to take on additional responsibilities during promotions and peak
- Support with implementing the company’s Health and Safety policy – ensuring a safe working space for all associates
- Ensure quality procedures and targets are always strictly adhered to
- Monitors and assists in the maintenance of all hardware in the operation
- Fosters a collaborative and harmonious working environment in line with Selfridges values that will support with productivity and motivation in the operation
- A background within supply chain, preferably retail or a fast paced, commercial environment
- Supervisory experience preferred but not necessary
- Full time- fully flexible including early/late shifts and weekends Sat/Sunday working on a 3 weekend in 1 weekend off pattern
- Computer literate – knowledge of word, excel necessary
The Ideal Candidate
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Skills
- Highly organised
- Able to solve problems efficiently
- Will require a proactive thinker who will drive the operation to success
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple daily deadlines understanding your priorities keeping our customer at the front of everything you do.
- Perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
About the Company
Everyone is welcome
Selfridges is a place where we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging. We embrace every self and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive working culture. We are leading with purpose to not only increase the visibility and recognition of under-represented talent within our organisation, but the wider industry too. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign. We were also recognised as a ‘Best 25 Big Company to Work For 2020’ as awarded by The Sunday Times.