IS Service Improvement Manager
As the IS Service Improvement Manager you will be the facilitator and hold overall responsibility for the delivery of a Common ITIL Operating Environment across all IS functions.
Working alongside the Incident and Problem Manager’s and Change Manager, to develop and improve policies and processes around Incidents, Problems and Change ensuring they are well defined, followed and reviewed.
Striving to ensure that service stability, SLA performance and continual service improvement is maintained through following best practice processes. Help build, maintain and then audit the service management processes and ensure that the right levels of governance are maintained. This position will also be leading a team of Senior Service Desk Analysts and Service Desk Analysts. Being part of the IS Service Delivery team and always looking to ensure the service delivered is of world class standard.
The Ideal Candidate
- Deliver an extraordinary experience for all customers
- Make, tell and share stories
- Consult and coach stakeholders in ITIL Service Management processes
- Champion the business value and policies for the ITIL Service Management Policies
- Be able to relate IT Service Management into Business language so users are aware and able to relate
- Build successful relationships and be able to influence and ensure support from stakeholders
- Analyse the data and information to make considered decisions
- Be able to prioritise based on impact and also the business requirements
- Be able to develop and create processes and procedures to deliver continual service improvement
- Identify trends and patterns and build these into continually improving the Incident, Change and Problem processes
Planning and Organisation
- Be able to manage your teams workload in order to achieve objectives
- Be able to tackle and resolve unforeseen challenges using the resources available
- Ensure your team is resourced correctly at all times to support and deliver against objectives and SLAs
- Bring new and improved ways of working into the team
- Keep up to date with the industry trends, to ensure we are delivering against the latest standards
- Offer and show respect in the work environment
- Follow health and safety procedures and security procedures
- Carry out 1-2-1 meetings with your team, and support your team via the PDP process
- Performance management of your team in line with our guidelines and tools available
- Respond in a positive and constructive manner to ideas and suggestions
- Encourage active participation and cooperation amongst your team
- Lead by example, be able to demonstrate what good look likes
- Actively work to develop your own competencies and seek training opportunities to drive your own progression
About the Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work