Fashion Production Coordinator
Are you looking for a Fashion Production Coordinator role that gives you the chance to work in a highly creative team? Are you searching for a role that gives you the opportunity to work for a business renowned for its style, creative flair, and innovative approach? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in the creative space as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring, and fun place to work?
If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As Fashion Production Coordinator (Studio), you will be responsible for overseeing our end-to-end e-commerce workflow for Ready-to-wear and Accessories on model. Integral to our process, it involves working with several key stakeholders across the business obtaining information required to ensure key launches/priorities and BAU deadlines are met, whilst supporting the wider Photostudio departments to achieve these deadlines.
You will be able to multi-task daily, adapt to changing information and updates, spot potential issues before they happen, communicate clearly and concisely, and have superb attention to detail (visually and numerically).
Reporting into the Fashion Production Manager, this role demands a team player who is eager to learn and can grasp new information and systems quickly. You will also showcase flexibility in your ways of working, can think outside of the box, and bring new ideas to the team.
This opportunity is for someone who has previously worked in an e-commerce fashion Photostudio who is highly organised, enthusiastic, a problem solver, and thrives in a fast-paced reactive environment. As a Fashion Production Coordinator, you will:
- Fashion workflow efficiency, maximising productivity and system sweeps to push product through with queries
- End-to-end delivery of Ready-to-wear priorities and launches - dropping key dates and information in calendar reminders through to critical paths and go-live
- Sample management – delivery tracking, procuring data, dummy SKUs, returning to brand, etc.
- Produce shoots for Curve, Jewellery on model and product refresh opportunities off-peak by requesting suitable sizes and reviewing stock levels
- Support with mapping out new processes and improvements, suggesting ideas
- Submitting and chasing Photostudio consumables/equipment orders
- Assisting Photography Manager with repairs - arranging POs and couriers
- Working on ad hoc other shoot projects
- Cover other duties in team absences
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years’ industry experience in an e-commerce environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Highly process and productivity-driven
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well as part of a wider team and under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise workload - using time management skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good numerical ability
- Organised and quick thinking
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate and understands the photographic and fashion industry
About the Company
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development