Fashion Marketing Project Coordinator
Are you looking for a new Marketing role that gives you the chance to work on brand activity for a new and amazing destination coming soon to Selfridges Oxford Street? Want to continue Harry Gordon Selfridge’s legacy and ambition of making Selfridges Oxford Street a social centre at the heart of the local community? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Marketing as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll have proven project management experience within a retail environment.
- You’ll have experience of working in a matrix driven organisation.
- You'll have experience and understanding of retail landscape.
- You’ll be extremely resilient with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a focus on delivery – just the kind of person we need to motivate others.
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a talented, creative marketing team who are incredibly passionate about the ongoing evolution of Selfridges. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you. It doesn’t just stop at Marketing either - we have lots of opportunities to get involved and collaborate on projects and in communities internally, so no two days will ever be the same. As Harry Gordon Selfridge once said, ‘There’s no fun like work!’
About the Company
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development