Fashion Marketing Manager
Selfridges is a social centre where everyone is welcome. We surprise, amaze and amuse our customers everyday by doing the unexpected, celebrating those special moments and inspiring one another. We are the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience unrivalled with products and services ranging from high street to high end.
Managing the Fashion categories: Accessories, Menswear, Womenswear, Childrenswear & Toys. The type of projects the candidate can expect to work upon include brand initiatives, all the way through to global media campaigns.
Based in our Wigmore Street offices you’ll provide a unique and tailored service in Marketing Team to customers internally and externally, going beyond the ordinary to create moments that cannot be experienced elsewhere. Our customers expect extraordinary service delivered by people with a genuine passion for what they do and to share their unparalleled level of knowledge whilst taking enormous pride in maintaining our exceptionally high standards.
Working in the Marketing Team you’ll share your knowledge through unique Selfridges stories.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Support the Fashion Marketing Category Coordinators with developing and delivering Category Marketing Campaigns
- Support the Fashion Lead with developing and delivering Creative Marketing Campaigns
- Responsible for successful delivery of Fashion Marketing Period and Annual Targets
- Manage Fashion Marketing Budget
- Manage four direct reports
The Ideal Candidate
Your passion and confidence will set you apart. While consulting with the Marketing Team you’ll take real pride in delivering a personalised and professional service. Bringing your personality to the service experience you will always look to genuinely connect with your customers while thinking creatively to bring your ideas to life. As well as having the ability to work well as part of a team, you’ll be willing to embrace opportunities to build your skills in order to offer quality and reassurance to all of our internal and external customers.
- Marketing or Business-related University Degree is preferred
- Luxury market experience is essential
- Previous post-graduate experience in luxury fashion
- Experience and understanding of key international luxury markets
- Proven project management experience within a retail environment
- Experience of working in a matrix driven organisation
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strategic thinker
- Credible and confident
- Evidence of developing strong relationships with key business partners
- Exemplary planning and organisation skills
- Good at building internal and external relationships
- Resilient and resourceful with a strong ‘can do’ attitude and strong focus on delivery
About the Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work