Digital Site Merchandiser
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to use your knowledge of the business to take Site Merchandising to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As a Digital Site Merchandiser, you will be responsible for the merchandising and optimisation of the Selfridges customer journey. You’re data driven, understand the digital customer, and use key onsite metrics to drive performance.
As Digital Site Merchandiser you will:
- Own the execution of onsite plans for your division to drive digital KPIs in line with the overall divisional strategy.
- Own the onsite performance of your division. Report and analyse the key onsite metrics across conversion funnel, customer engagement, page performance and search performance.
- Own the sequencing for your category across all pages to drive CTR and conversion rate.
- Based on trading performance, highlighting key products or trends through edits, headers, landing pages and content spots.
- Be responsible for the featured products across all channels, homepage email app, mega menu.
- Launch new product and edits to site, aligned to the appropriate calendar
- Maintain evergreen content, edits and landing pages e.g brand loading pages, holiday and gifting hubs.
- Continuously review the competitor landscape to identify new digital opportunities and site improvements.
- Supports with maximising product visibility through attribution and dual siting.
- Using systems to update attributes, display flags, personalisation and product rules.
- Site walks – monitoring the website and ensuring site standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Data driven. Knowledge of web analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Content Square etc as well as page merchandising systems such as Fredhopper. You are focused on driving sales whilst maintaining seamless customer journey.
- A digital KPI native. You have strong analytical skills, and the ability to turn analysis into plans and actions.
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You are calm under pressure and can give clear guidance.
- Able to strike the balance between customer experience and driving out the needs of the business.
- Organised and proactive. You are skilled at interpreting data and responding to it. Navigating yourself and your team to formulate plans to drive onsite improvements
- Have a test and learn mentality.
About the Company
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development