Digital Site Merchandiser
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get analytical and use your knowledge of the business to take Digital to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Digital as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
- Own the execution of onsite plans for your division to drive onsite KPIs in line with overall divisional strategy
- Own the onsite performance of your category. Report and analyse the key onsite metrics across conversion funnel, click through, page performance, search performance.
- Own the sequencing for your category across all pages to drive CTR and conversion rate,
- Ensure a smooth end to end shopping journey for your customers
- Based on direction from trading, highlighting key products or trends through edits, headers, landing pages and content spots
- Be responsible for the featured products across all channels, homepage email app, mega menu
- Launch new product and edits to site, aligned to the appropriate calendar
- Maintain evergreen content, edits and landing pages e.g brand loading pages, holiday and gifting hubs
- Continuously review the competitor landscape to identify new digital opportunities and site improvements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Data driven. Knowledge of website analytics such as google analytics, as well as page merchandising tooling such as Fredhopper. You are focused on driving sales whilst maintaining seamless customer journey.
- A digital KPI native. You have strong analytical skills, and the ability to turn analysis into plans and actions
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You are calm under pressure and can give clear guidance
- Organised and proactive. You are skilled at interpreting data and responding to it. Navigating yourself and your team to formulate plans to drive onsite improvements
- Have a test and learn mentality
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking Digital to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
About the Company
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development