Digital Site Merchandiser (Shoes)
We want to make sure what we offer online is every bit as good as what we offer in store. So that means stocking the latest trends, the best brands and the hottest products. Join us as Digital Site Merchandiser and you’ll be responsible for the trading of these categories online.
- Responsible for the visual merchandising of the full customer journey ensuring product presentation is both commercially and visually strong.
- Optimizing category & brand PLP pages based on trade, customer engagement, & stock to achieve regional/departmental KPIs
- Responsible for building and visually merchandising edits for website, email, app push, & homepage
- Responsible for maintaining evergreen content, edits and landing pages (e.g. brand loading pages, holiday and gifting hubs)
- Working closely with CRM and editorial teams to support planning and curate weekly newsletters and homepage using brand performance and trend knowledge
- Nominating products based on trade performance and insight from Buying & Merchandising for newsletters and homepage
- Identifying opportunities to highlight key products or trends through edits, headers, landing pages and content spots
- Responsible for maximising product visibility through attribution, ‘you may also like’ and dual siting
- Launching new products and edits to site in line with the trading calendar
- Working cross divisionally across buying & merchandising, marketing, creative, & editorial to launch new brands to site
- Owning daily and weekly reporting for category pages, edits, & evergreen landing pages
- Supporting the Trading Manager with weekly and monthly reporting at regional level and brand level
- Following up on weekly and daily reporting by recommending and executing appropriate actions to optimise the product offer and improve user journey.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, advanced Excel skills are essential – as is experience using web analytics tools like Core metrics or Google Analytics. You’ll have worked in a similar role before (with at least one year’s experience) understanding the KPIs that deliver success in an online business, and be comfortable interpreting large volumes of data, compiling reports and working to sales plans. Willing to work proactively within a team and bring new ideas to constantly improve the online experience based on customer behaviour and analysis. Passionate about luxury brands, you’ll be in touch with the latest trends – spotting the next big thing is something that’s always come naturally to you. Organised and professional, you’ll do more than just meet the sales targets for your area – you’ll exceed them. If you can add top notch communication skills to all that, then you could be just the person we need to take our offering to the next level.
About the Company
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development