Digital Optimisation Assistant (FTC)
As a Digital Optimisation Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management and optimisation of the Selfridges customer journey for your product area.
As Digital Optimisation Assistant you will:
- Support the Digital Optimisation Specialist with the execution of the divisional experience.
- Using customer and performance data, and with the trading team and commercial calendar, assist delivery of onsite operational plans to drive performance KPIs.
- Understand how your category performs, supporting the Digital Optimisation Specialist with reporting and delivering any actions as a result.
- Own the build and go live of divisional / seasonal product edits ensuring that best practice is adhered to.
- Continuously review the competitor landscape to identify new digital opportunities and site improvements.
- Support the Digital Optimisation Specialist with understanding performance and generating insight for your product area using tools such as Google Analytics and Content Square.
- Develop core skills within our systems and tools (Fredhopper, STEP) in order to execute daily tasks and product category plans.
- Daily site checks - monitoring all key customer touchpoints and ensuring site standards are adhered to.
- Report and analyse on key onsite metrics (including conversion funnel, click through, page performance, search performance)
- Build and deploy ranking and sorting rules across category and search pages for your area.
- Utilising insight, knowledge of product range and customer metrics, deliver a customer-centric experience in order to improve engagement and progress customers through the conversion funnel.
- Continuously review and maintain a smooth end to end customer journey for your category area - looking for opportunities to optimise.
- Collate, build and brief content changes for updates to navigation, landing pages and other touchpoints across the site.
- Execution of wider business seasonal events & initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate
How you’ll do it…you will be:
- Analytical and able to problem solve – you are comfortable using data to inform decisions.
- Organised and proactive. You are able to prioritise tasks and be responsive to business needs.
- Team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable using technical tools and systems .
About the Company
Rewards and benefits
Here are just a few of our rewards and benefits that help make our team experience that bit more extraordinary.
Flexible working options to benefit you, your family and your wellbeing that can include part-time, flexi-time, job sharing or hybrid working
Generous annual leave that increases with length of service
Up to five paid volunteering days – from beach cleans to co-ordinating food and clothing donations
Family leave that suits your set up including Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
Defined pension contribution scheme
Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
Enviable team member discount including sale previews and double discount days
Exclusive local discounts on a range of restaurants, bars, beauticians and entertainment
Subsidised gym memberships
A sustainable car salary sacrifice scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Several internal communities to get involved in from our Diversity Board and Green Warriors who are leading the charge on D,E&I and sustainability, to the Wellbeings who are always thinking of new ways to champion healthy minds, bodies and routines for our team members
Workplace Options, our confidential team member assistance programme for when life gets tricky or you need a little guidance
Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
Read on to find out how you can play your part in Reinventing Retail…
Everyone is welcome
Selfridges is a place where we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging. We embrace every self and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive working culture. We are leading with purpose to not only increase the visibility and recognition of under-represented talent within our organisation, but the wider industry too. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all.
To ensure every feels welcome, we offer support at every stage of the application and interview process. Should you need it, please let your recruitment contact know and they will be more than happy to help.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign. We were also recognised as a ‘Best 25 Big Company to Work For 2020’ as awarded by The Sunday Times.