Digital Operations Assistant - 12 Months FTC
As a Digital operations Assistant, you will, along with the Digital Operations Specialist, manage the photo studio process. Arranging photography shoots and processing supplier imagery in the required format and quality both from own bought brands and concessions. Combined with requesting and processing supplier imagery from brands, identifying which products need to be shot and arranging for them to be sent to the photo studio.
As a Digital Operations Assistant you will:
- Create/support concession data and work collaboratively with brands to resolve any issues, update pricing for them
- Effectively manage and minimise products that are in stock and not on site (ISNOS)
- Ensure enrichment is up to date and be the point of contact for brands for any online queries relating to product
- Work with brands to ensure assets are being sent before stock is delivered, highlighting any inconsistencies to the Digital operations manager
- Maintain the accuracy of the online range by removing old products and adding new. Updating the range tracker to reflect this
- Deal with queries from suppliers, B&M, Photo Studio, Digital team and Customer Services and escalate to the digital operations manager if required
- Responsible for turning stockpots off/on for NPS issues and resolving in a timely manner
- Maintain relevant supplier information within team guidelines, and ensure Time to site SLA’s are being met
- Conduct regular Online site-walks, highlighting priorities to the Digital operations manager in a timely manner
- Attend regular sales, trade, operations and studio meetings to provide and receive updates on deliveries, uploads and special projects
The Ideal Candidate
- Well Informed. You will develop excellent product knowledge by following trends and being aware of our competitor’s activity
- Organised and proactive. You are able to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Skilled. You are proficient in excel, with high levels of numeracy and accuracy.
- All over the numbers. You are analytical and results driven, able to use data to measure performance and identify areas of improvement
- A great communicator, both verbal and written. You excel in the relationships you build with stakeholders
- Flexible. Responsive to business needs, you are happy and comfortable to take responsibility for tasks that may go beyond the role expectation
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
This guide represents a summary of the role, however all team members are expected to be flexible in the work they undertake, which may change from time to time, according to the needs of the business
About the Company
Rewards and benefits
Here are just a few of our rewards and benefits that help make our team experience that bit more extraordinary.
Flexible working options to benefit you, your family and your wellbeing that can include part-time, flexi-time, job sharing or hybrid working
Generous annual leave that increases with length of service
Up to five paid volunteering days – from beach cleans to co-ordinating food and clothing donations
Family leave that suits your set up including Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
Defined pension contribution scheme
Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
Enviable team member discount including sale previews and double discount days
Exclusive local discounts on a range of restaurants, bars, beauticians and entertainment
Subsidised gym memberships
A sustainable car salary sacrifice scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Several internal communities to get involved in from our Diversity Board and Green Warriors who are leading the charge on D,E&I and sustainability, to the Wellbeings who are always thinking of new ways to champion healthy minds, bodies and routines for our team members
Workplace Options, our confidential team member assistance programme for when life gets tricky or you need a little guidance
Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
Read on to find out how you can play your part in Reinventing Retail…
Everyone is welcome
Selfridges is a place where we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging. We embrace every self and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive working culture. We are leading with purpose to not only increase the visibility and recognition of under-represented talent within our organisation, but the wider industry too. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all.
To ensure every feels welcome, we offer support at every stage of the application and interview process. Should you need it, please let your recruitment contact know and they will be more than happy to help.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign. We were also recognised as a ‘Best 25 Big Company to Work For 2020’ as awarded by The Sunday Times.