Are you looking for a new Change Manager role that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge and expertise in Change Management? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As a Change Manager, you will be accountable for the end-to-end change management lifecycle, from assessing change impacts, to planning business readiness, through to ensuring change is fully embedded within the relevant business areas, across our most complex projects within Selfridges’ strategic transformation programme. You will report to the Head of Change and work cross-functionally, partnering with key stakeholders in other functions to successfully deliver in your role.
As a Change Manager you will:
- Develop project sizing and change/training resourcing assessments for your project(s) and ensure this is fed into relevant upstream processes
- Establish and manage the people risks, dependencies, issues and capability requirements across your project(s). For example, functional ‘overloading’, ‘capability gaps’, embracing new ways of working and driving new behaviours and culture
- Work with individual projects and Internal Communications to build engagement plans, including utilising internal communications channels and setting up/chairing forums as appropriate to engage with senior business stakeholders
- Partner with business stakeholders, including Business Leads and Workstream Leads, to ensure that change plans align to their strategic aims
- Produce and oversee the production of key deliverables, including: Change Impact Assessments, Stakeholder Maps, Communication and Engagement Plans, Change Plans, Business Readiness Approach and Tracking, Training Plans, Training Needs Analyses, Training materials, Adoption Tracking and Business Transition Plans
- Contribute to the development of change capability, both within the Change team and within the wider organisation, through sharing knowledge and contributing to best practice Change approach
The Ideal Candidate
- Collaborative. Building relationships is one of your strengths. Whether it’s within your team, with your stakeholders to initiate positive change, or with the wider Selfridges community, you realise the importance on working together.
- Knowledgeable within the field of change management, with an in-depth understanding of the change lifecycle and a particular focus on enabling organisational change
- Customer-focused, putting your customers at the heart of everything you do
- A great communicator. You will have excellent influencing skills and be able to build professional, lasting relationships across all areas and at all levels up to Exec -1
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You are calm under pressure and can break down complex problems and provide innovative solutions
- A role model, setting high standards and always leading by example
- Flexible. Able to adapt style to suit a given situation and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Experienced. You will have a good understanding of the change management lifecycle
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
About the Company
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development