Associate CRM Analyst
Working in the CRM team you will support us on understanding much more about who our contactable customers are – both in terms of their behaviour and the impact of customer marketing initiatives. Your findings and recommendations will continue to strengthen our customer engagement strategy, and help the business drive key customer KPIs, including but not limited to, Customer Lifetime Value, Retention Rates, CRM Communications Engagement Rates.
As a CRM Analyst, you will:
- Use your SQL skills to refine customer segmentation, uncover customer behaviour and divide the customer base all in the name of personalisation (via Data Extensions and Automation Studio in Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- create, maintain, and automate the Email journeys via Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder, utilising Customer data from both Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics 4
- Import/map/export data from Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Create additional data points for Dynamic Content for email communications
- knowledge of KPIs – Optimise CRM Communications – Email, App, Retargeting.
- Work with the CRM team to build data-driven targeting strategies for our customer communications
- Understand CRM KPIs and measures to identify commercial potential by customer, and next best action modelling to optimise life-time-value. E.g. repeat purchase, reactivation, up-sell, cross-sell
- Use insights to define and develop a comprehensive CRM programme for customers.
- Recommend campaign targeting and objectives through analysis of customer behaviour.
- Support the Senior Analytics Manager (CRM) with Adhoc requests
The Ideal Candidate
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience including: Automation Studio, Email Studio, Journey builder
- A background in CRM, Customer Marketing Analytics
- Strong Excel skills (experience with e.g. pivot tables, aggregation of data)
- Experience using web analytics software, preferably GA4
- Experience in the retail sector is desired but not essential.
- Experience working with In App Messaging and Push Notifications is desired but not essential
- Experience with A/B Testing methodologies is desired but not essential
About the Company
Rewards and benefits
Here are just a few of our rewards and benefits that help make our team experience that bit more extraordinary.
Flexible working options to benefit you, your family and your wellbeing that can include part-time, flexi-time, job sharing or hybrid working
Generous annual leave that increases with length of service
Up to five paid volunteering days – from beach cleans to co-ordinating food and clothing donations
Family leave that suits your set up including Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
Defined pension contribution scheme
Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
Enviable team member discount including sale previews and double discount days
Exclusive local discounts on a range of restaurants, bars, beauticians and entertainment
Subsidised gym memberships
A sustainable car salary sacrifice scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Several internal communities to get involved in from our Diversity Board and Green Warriors who are leading the charge on D,E&I and sustainability, to the Wellbeings who are always thinking of new ways to champion healthy minds, bodies and routines for our team members
Workplace Options, our confidential team member assistance programme for when life gets tricky or you need a little guidance
Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
Read on to find out how you can play your part in Reinventing Retail…
Everyone is welcome
Selfridges is a place where we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging. We embrace every self and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive working culture. We are leading with purpose to not only increase the visibility and recognition of under-represented talent within our organisation, but the wider industry too. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all.
To ensure every feels welcome, we offer support at every stage of the application and interview process. Should you need it, please let your recruitment contact know and they will be more than happy to help.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign. We were also recognised as a ‘Best 25 Big Company to Work For 2020’ as awarded by The Sunday Times.