Assistant Site Merchandiser
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to use your knowledge of the business to take Site Merchandising to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As an Assistant Digital Site Merchandiser, you will be responsible for supporting the merchandising and optimisation of the customer journey. You’re data driven, understand the digital customer, and use key onsite metrics to drive performance.
As Assistant Digital Site Merchandiser you will:
- Support the Digital Site Merchandiser with sequencing plans across the site including listing pages, edits and search.
- Based on trading performance, highlight key products or trends through edits, headers, landing pages and content spots.
- Supports with features products across all channels (homepage, email, app, mega menu etc.)
- Supports with maximising product visibility through attribution and dual siting.
- Assists with launches of new product and edits to site, aligned to the appropriate calendar
- Maintain evergreen content, edits and landing pages e.g brand landing pages, holiday and gifting hubs
- Continuously review the competitor landscape to identify new digital opportunities and site improvements.
- Running scripts for stockpot and threshold actions.
- Site walks – monitoring the website and ensuring site standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Comfortable using technical tools and systems. Able to use data to influence decision making.
- Experience within an E-Commerce role
- Strong organisational skills – confident in managing and prioritising your own workload.
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague.
- Communicates effectively & builds relationships
- Demonstrate ability to listen & develop rapport with variety of stakeholders
About the Company
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development