Assistant Site Merchandiser - Beauty
Are you looking for a new Assistant Site Merchandiser role that gives you the chance to use your creative passion to drive change in a commercial, customer focused environment?Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Digital as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As our new Assistant Site Merchandiser, you’ll ownyou’ll provide fundamental support towards the success of the Digital department. As part of this, you will:
Assists the Digital Site Merchandiser with the digital merchandising of the full customer
- Supports the sequencing across the site including edits.
- Identifies opportunities to highlight key products or trends through edits, headers,
landing pages and content spots
- Supports with features products across all channels (homepage, email, app, mega
- Assists with launches of new product and edits to site, aligned to the appropriate
- Maintains evergreen content, edits and landing pages (e.g. brand loading pages,
holiday and gifting hubs)
- Supports with resolving product queries via NPS and customer services
- Supports with maximising product visibility through attribution and dual siting
- Assists technical set up for specific products (e.g. personalisation)
The Ideal Candidate
- You'll consistently live the values and works as one cross functionally.
- You'll have commercial awareness & focus on driving sales through product visibility.
- You'll have a positive and pacey approach to driving weekly sales.
- You'll communicate effectively & builds relationships.
- You'll demonstrate ability to listen & develop rapport with variety of stakeholders.
About the Company
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development