Assistant Affiliate Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get creative, whereby you can develop and execute an affiliate sales strategy and take our performance marketing to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Performance Marketing, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As an Assistant Affiliate Manager, you will help drive the development and execution of an affiliate sales strategy across the UK and International markets to drive revenue growth and meet business targets. As part of this, you will:
- Work with Affiliate Marketing Manager to manage budgets and deliver accurate KPI forecasts and business targets
- Responsible for key campaign planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates
- Manage the relationship with key affiliates, maximising their promotion and marketing of Selfridges on their platforms
- Manage Affiliate network Account Management teams, ensuring they’re meeting and exceeding performance objectives, ensuring adherence to performance and service level KPIs whilst maximising Selfridges’ value-add from agency relationships.
- Spearhead strategy for Influencer marketing strategy to support key categories, raise brand awareness and drive traffic and revenue
- Develop Affiliate knowledge to a level whereby you are able to advise the wider business on all matters relating to Affiliate marketing, up to date trends and technologies, and the benefits it has within the business
- Work with representatives from other Performance Marketing channels to collaborate on broader Performance Marketing projects and campaigns whilst ensuring, where possible, activity is aligned and best practice is shared
- Work with Trading and Brand Marketing teams to support business priorities and achieve business targets
- Provide in depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance
Reporting into the Senior Performance Marketing Strategist, this job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking performance marketing to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
The Ideal Candidate
- A competent Affiliate marketing specialist ideally with experience gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business in the premium/luxury sector.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of Performance Marketing channels, ideally SEO, PPC, CRM, email, push and display channels
- Managing a performance marketing budget and delivering against finance measures
- Dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company.
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Extremely data driven with a customer centric approach
About the Company
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development