Affiliate Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to use your knowledge of the business to take Affiliate Marketing to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
As a Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will lead on shaping the overall Affiliate strategy to help maximise commercial performance. Managing all aspects of Selfridges’ Affiliate Marketing activity to deliver ROI and new customer acquisition growth targets across domestic and international markets.
As Affiliate Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop and oversee the overall Affiliate Marketing strategy, executed and optimised in line with business requirements.
- Manage budgets and deliver accurate KPI forecasts and business targets. As well as drive key campaign planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates
- Be responsible for the relationships with key affiliates, maximising their promotion and marketing of Selfridges on their platforms through your team
- Ensure adherence to performance and service level KPIs whilst maximising Selfridges’ value-add from agency relationships.
- Work with Brand Marketing and PR to develop Selfridges’ Influencer marketing strategy to support key categories, raise brand awareness and drive traffic and revenue
- Advise the wider business on all matters relating to Affiliate marketing, up to date trends and technologies, and the benefits it has within the business
- Liaise with representatives from other Performance Marketing channels to collaborate on broader Performance Marketing projects and campaigns whilst ensuring, where possible, activity is aligned and best practice is shared
- Provide in depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance
- Manage and lead your team giving regular feedback and coaching. Recognising both talent and development areas, you will create unique plans to progress your team using the tools available
The Ideal Candidate
- A comprehensive Affiliate marketing specialist ideally with experience gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business in the premium/luxury sector
- Data driven. You are comfortable and able to utilise reports, dashboards and analysis of performance and forecast.
- Commercially astute. You have a successful track record in the achievement of targets and objectives, with an ability to stay ahead of competitors and deliver excellence. You will have specific experience in building growth strategies using ROI and other metrics
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You manage tight deadlines across multiple projects and various stakeholders. Combined with meticulous attention to detail and a proven track record of delivering trading results in a fast-paced online business
- A great communicator. You have excellent influencing and negotiating skills, whilst building professional, lasting relationships at all levels
- A natural leader. Coaching team members to drive performance & enable change as well as supporting development
About the Company
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development