AEM Developer - FTC
We are currently seeking an AEM Developer to join our SEO team which forms part of the wider Selfridges Customer Experience. You will be expected to bring in your AEM expertise to work alongside other members of the SEO project team and to work with Selfridges development release team, to provide solutions and enforce best practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work within a friendly, innovative retail company which prides itself on delivering their customers with an extraordinary experience online.
The Ideal Candidate
Technologies - required:
- Experience building with Adobe Experience Manager
- Commercial experience working in AEM version 6.3
- Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in AEM platform
- Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures and working in an Agile environment
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI
- Java would be a core skill
- Experience of developing API’s in AEM
- Caching strategies within AEM
- Working experience developing OSGI services. Sling
- Development & build tools such as Maven/Jenkins/Git
- Experience in the following frameworks related with AEM would be desirable: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- AEM Certification
- Integration with third party APIs and or API Gateways would be an advantage
- DevOps process / best practice for AEM
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices
Technologies – beneficial
- Experience of managing catalogues within AEM
- Experience with Adobe Scene7
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers, no matter what device or channel!
You will have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes to achieve results.
About the Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work